Grammar Pattern 10: Questions with "Which"
(This is a good pattern when you want to know your speaking partner's choice or what he/she likes. After you hear your partner's answer, you can ask another question to "follow up". Have fun!)
Which do you like better, fish or meat?
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each question out loud!
1. Which do you like more, TV or movies?
2. Which do you prefer, bread or rice?
3. Which season is your favorite?
4. Which time of the year is best in your hometown?
5. Which is more interesting, watching sports or playing sports?
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
1. Which sport is your favorite?
2. Which job is best for you?
3. Which sound in English is hardest for you to make?
4. Which do you like more, reading books or listening to music? 内容来自 BoveyEdu.Cn
5. Which did you enjoy more, your high school days or your elementary school days?
Discussion Practice - Give longer answers to these questions.
1. Which is more important to you, being rich or being happy?
2. Which do you think is more dangerous, eating too much or driving too fast?