English Grammar Pattern 68
(1) "Have" + (2) Past Participle + (3) Noun + (4) Result
(1) I've already (2) visited (3) that museum. (4) Let's not go there now.
English Grammar Pattern 67 used "been" to describe situations that continue from the past until now. In English Grammar Pattern 68, we will learn how to use various English past participles that show a past event's effect on a decision in the present. You can use this sentence pattern to give reasons, explanations and excuses.
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. I've already been to Italy. Let's go to Spain.
2. We've already talked about that. Can we change the topic?
3. I've already seen that movie. Let's see another one.
4. I've already finished my homework. Now I can have some fun!
5. I've already received ten phone calls this morning and it's still early! copyright BoveyEdu.Cn
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
1. Have you already finished Lesson 67?
2. Have you already seen the latest movie?
3. Have you already been to New York?
4. Have you already eaten your dinner?
5. Have we already finished Lesson 68?