English Grammar Pattern 76
(1) "Might" + (2) Verb A + (3) "Might" + (4) Verb B
I (1) might (2) buy a car next month or
I (3) might (4) save my money for a trip.
English Grammar Pattern 76 is very useful when you want to talk about a possible decision in English. Choice "A" is one possibility and choice "B" is another. By practicing the sentence patterns below, you will be able to say the same type of thing when you must use English to express two choices in the future.
Pronunciation Practice - Repeat each sentence out loud!
1. I might go shopping today or I might stay home and watch TV.
2. We might start a business or we might keep our present jobs.
3. She might marry him or she might marry someone else!
4. I might look for a new job in sales or I might stick with my current job.
5. They might have a party next week or they might have a party the week after. copyright BoveyEdu.Cn
Conversation Practice - Ask these questions to your friends!
1. Which two foods might you eat for dinner tonight?
2. What are two jobs you might do in the future?
3. Can you think of two places you might visit next year?
4. Might you finish work early tomorrow or might you stay late?
5. What might you do next weekend?